What We Provide
The program provides opportunities for adults to socialize while allowing care-givers to take a break from care-giving duties. Visible Hands of Care focuses on low client to caregiver ratios as our focus is to create a center that feels like ‘home away from home’.
Our program features include:
– Continental breakfast/hot lunches/healthy snacks *special dietary requirements/provisions may be accommodated.
– Daily vital signs
– Medication administration
– Simple wound care
– Full Health Assessment prior to enrollment
– Incontinent care
– Tracheostomy care
– PIC care
– Daily physical activities (tailored to client’s physical abilities).
– Arts and crafts
– Social and recreational activities including: games, movies, and music
Half Day (<4 hrs): $65- $80 per day depending on function, and care requirements.
Full Day (>4 hrs): $85-$150 per day depending on function, and care requirements.